Up until recently most online events have been a sideshow, not the main focus. However, the coronavirus pandemic has forced us to confront a new reality. What has been accepted for online events no longer meets audience expectations. Important occasions deserve an online event experience that is just as impactful as participating in-person.
Starting with the planning process, we work closely with clients to plan a captivating visual experience, captured engagingly and memorably. From venue selection to set preparation, on-site direction to live video mixing, our team ensures your event looks great.
- Broadcast quality cameras, lighting, and other equipment to deliver an online television broadcast-quality experience
- Multi-camera setup for closeups and wide angles
- Pre-production planning to ensure visual identity and execution
- On-site direction to assist speakers with setup, rehearsal, and throughout the broadcast session
- Support with creation of presentations, visual aids, etc.
- Live mixing of multiple camera angles, presentations, and other video content